FluxTech - Low Voltage 2 Pin Plug Butt-Type Wire Connector - Universal Compact Wire I Type Connectors No Wire-Stripping Required for 20/22 AWG Cable (I Type)
- Low-voltage electronic wire connector, no wire-stripping required, innovative clasp connection design, just insert wires and squeeze to make quick connection, easy and convenient to use.
- Working Voltage: 5 - 12V, 24V DC; Working Current: 0-10A, Working Temperature: - 30 °C ~ + 85 °C.
- Free from electric shocking danger, slightly water resist and dust proof, fireproof and heat resistant, reusable, no worry about the short-circuiting, and the circuit leakage caused by non-standard connecting.
- Wide Application: Fit for 18-22AWG Cable, ideal for all Vehicle, audio, video, Strip Lighting installation and other electrical equipment.
- Package Content: 2 x 2 Pin I Type Wire Connector Terminal (Not include wire).
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.