Wi-Fi Controller Hub, Wireless Wi-Fi Enable to Control 2.4GHz RGB+CCT, RGBW, RGB product.
- iBox is an upgrade Wi-Fi box for Mi-Light product series. The App has new UI faces and new functions with easy link to the Wifi router, then you will be able to control the lighting product anywhere.
- Long Distance Control, with Wifi & Smart phone App, you can control the lights anywhere, compatible with IOS, Android 4.3 or above.
- 2.4GHz RF Chip, compatible with Normal RGB, RGBW Led strips and compatible with Mi-light LED bulbs
- Color changing & Dimmable, 16 Million of colours to choose, Dimmable, Saturation control
- Search Mi-light from Apple store, or scan the code shown on the left, search Mi-light from Google Play store, or scan the code shown on the left (Android 4.3 or above)
- Timmer Function allow setting Automatic ON/OFF
- Operate Voltage DC5V / 500mA 2W
- Compatible with all Mi-light 2.4GHz Series product
- Package including:1 X Wifi controller 1 X USB cable
Click here to download User Manual
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.