FluxTech – 36 Way Staircase LED Strip Light Motion Sensor Controller, DC 5 - 24V Strip Controller for Flexible Programmable Pixels and Monochromatic LED Strip Perform Cascading and Synchronized Effect for the Stair Light.
- A Single unit can control up to 36 Staircase level monochromatic Strip Light and 2 channel RGB or Single colour programmable Pixels LED Strip light
- DC5 – 24V Wide Voltage work, can control exposed lights, modules light bar.
- The controller has two human-sensing device interfaces, which are marked with Sensor Connection
- The right side of the marked Sensor Connection is where the product is connected to the power supply. It has two power supplies with positive poles and two power supplies with negative poles. When you connect, you must connect either of the positive and negative poles at the same to make the device work normally.
- Next are the of the Arabic numerals 1-36. They refer to the number of your steps. If your number of steps is only 10, then you only need to connect the 10 1-10. Just adjust the data of the device (there will be adjustment instructions below). If you have 15 steps, then connect the light bar to the area 1-15. By analogy, if there is 36, then you can perfectly connect to 1-36. If you have more than 36 steps. You need to purchase a second device to complete your renovation.
- The light bar connected to the place marked "Connect the addressable Led Strip" is the water light bar on the wall of the staircase. It has two, "OUT1" and "OUT2" respectively have 3 connections, and "DO" is connected to the dot Signal line. "GND" is connected to the negative wire of one outlet of the signal wire. A total of two can be connected to a 12V 2811 light bar with a point of 40 meters (100 pixels per 5 meters of light bar).
- The four red buttons on the device, "-" "+" "MODE" "SET". They are to adjust the number of steps controlled by the equipment, the lighting and extinguishing speed of the light bar, the color selection of the light bar on the side of the stairs, the length and speed of the flowing water. These four buttons are required to cooperate to complete.
- Operated Voltage: DC 5 – 24V
- Max number of Stages Connected: 36 (DC 5-24V monochromatic Strip Light)
- Max Pixel control: 800 Pixel
- Max Current for Each Circuit: <2A
- Working Temperature: - 30oC – 85oC
Click here to download User Manual
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.