FluxTech 2 Pin COB LED Strip to Wire Connector for 10mm COB Strip. Pack x 2 Pcs
- LED Strip Light 2pin Solder-less Connectors of Innovative transfix style connection design, to SOLVE The PROBLEM of loose that most Strip connectors have. Tighter and the most convenient extension connectors to Save your money and time.
- Both Strand and Solid wire compatible. Use for 10mm IP20 COB Single Colour Strip Light.
- 100% DIY: Just A minutes to connect, extend EVERYTHING and cut length as YOU NEED. Solder-less, no wire-stripping and No need to peel off Silicon cover. Quick and flexible work.
- Fire-proof acrylic housing and High precision brass connector. Offer the excellent current loading of 6A/Pin.
- Ideal connector for COB LED Strip lights to Controller / Power Supply.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 3pin CCT or 4 Pin RGB COB LED Strip Light 10mm Wide. And 24 AWG Solid Wire / Strand Wire
- Clear cap design allows light to go through it, will not leave dark area at your lighting space.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.