FluxTech - 12V DC LED Driver 15W 1.25A - LED Power Supply Unit, 240V AC to 12V DC Transformer LED, Constant Voltage Driver Adapter, Low Voltage Transformers for DIY Light Strips, LED Bulbs and Ring Doorbell
About this item
- Class II constant voltage LED driver, little dc transformer, AC 100-240V input, DC 12V 1.25A output, Maximum load 15 watts, 50/60Hz.
- Advanced circuit boards and electronic components provide with perfect over current, over voltage, thermal overload and short circuit protection built in.
- Easy to install and wire up. No humming, light flicker or switch on delay from the transformer. Low power design, static power consumption.
- The transformer's compact size allows it to be installed in tight spaces, such as behind kitchen cabinets, furniture walls, or bathroom mirrors.
- Upgrade your lighting system, replace your old halogen bulbs with the constant voltage LED transformer and save on energy costs, which is an ideal choice for various lighting applications, including LED spotlights, strips, and lamps.
- Product Dimension : 99 x 46 x 15 mm
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.