FluxTech – 2M LED Aluminum U Shape Channel with Milky White PC Cover for Strip Lights, Aluminum Extrusion Track Profile for Strip Lights Diffuser Segments, 7 x 17 mm 6.6ft/2M,
- 2 Meter LED Aluminum Channel with milky white cover, 4 pcs of end caps, 4 pcs of mounting clips, 4 pcs of screws. These led aluminum channels can be cut down to any length
- These LED aluminum channels are (12mm) inner wide, fits most popular LED strip types (such as 3528, 5050 & 5630, Philips Hue light strip 1st generation). It doesn't fit the Philips Hue Light Strip Plus 2nd Generation.
- These LED Aluminum channels can be were connected with our custom connector as longer project. If you need 2M Led Aluminum channels. It only for Store sales.
- The track is a sturdy u-shaped anodized extruded aluminum channel full of grooves for better heat dissipation, Milky white pc diffuser works well to help spread the light more evenly from the LED strip lights, protect LEDs from dust and physical contact
- Achieve under-cabinet and back splash lighting, accent and back lighting with ease. Light up your kitchen, living room, patio, bedroom, closet, and much more with ease
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.