FluxTech 4-Pin Y Power Splitter Cable for RGB LED Strip Light
Use for RGB5050 RGB3528 RGB2835 4-Pin LED Strip Light
- LED signal splitter cable. Suitable for 10 mm width 4PIN RGB LED tape light. SMD5050 SMD2835 SMD3528.Indoor and outdoor use.
- Multifunctional: This is a signal distribution cable, also a solder connector for RGB LED.
1.Connection cable between controller and LED Strip Light
2. you can control 2 LED strips with just one controller
3. It can also be used as between two LED Strip Coupler, DIY LED, the main, it is completely layout lead kit
- Excellent look and sufficient material, it is being well made, make the led connection neat and tidy. The cable is 4-pin single wire. Tinned copper ensures perfect electric conductivity and longer service life
- easy to use - Tinned Copper Wire and PVC insulation. No need to solder Male use, easy to install, flexible and flat
- Quick delivery and quality secured: designed and manufactured by FluxTech.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.