FluxTech 4-Pin Y Power Splitter Cable for RGB LED Strip Light
Use for RGB5050 RGB3528 RGB2835 4-Pin LED Strip Light
- LED signal splitter cable. Suitable for 10 mm width 4PIN RGB LED tape light. SMD5050 SMD2835 SMD3528.Indoor and outdoor use.
- Multifunctional: This is a signal distribution cable, also a solder connector for RGB LED.
1.Connection cable between controller and LED Strip Light
2. you can control 2 LED strips with just one controller
3. It can also be used as between two LED Strip Coupler, DIY LED, the main, it is completely layout lead kit
- Excellent look and sufficient material, it is being well made, make the led connection neat and tidy. The cable is 4-pin single wire. Tinned copper ensures perfect electric conductivity and longer service life
- easy to use - Tinned Copper Wire and PVC insulation. No need to solder Male use, easy to install, flexible and flat
- Quick delivery and quality secured: designed and manufactured by FluxTech.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.