FluxTech – E27 to E14 Lamp Holder Converter Base
- SAVE MONEY:The E27 bulb sockets from FluxTech allow you to change the sockets of old lamps to become more energy efficient. Don't waste money replacing lamps fitting anymore!
- HOW TO USE:For older lamps fitting's sockets that use E27 bulbs, simply screw the new socket into the lamp base. Once screwed in, you will be able to use much more energy efficient E14 LED bulbs in any wattage.
- E27 VS ESE: E27, or Edison screw, bulbs are becoming a thing of the past. E14 bulbs have two prongs that slide into the socket. E14 light bulbs emit just as much light, but use much less power, therefore, saving you money on your monthly electric bill.
- PACK OF 2:These converters come in a pack of 2, allowing you to change your lamps. Use with table lamps, bedside lamps, wall sconces, chandeliers or any light source that currently has a E27 type socket that you would like to convert.
- TECHNICAL SPECS:External connection – E27 (male); Inner connection – E14 (female)
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.