FluxTech – IP66 6W RGB +CCT 2.4G RF Lawn Lights
Waterproof Outdoor LED Spotlights with Stand Spike - For Landscape, Garden, Pathway
- Adopt world-wide used 2.4GHz frequency, Colour changing and Brightness Dimming, Static Mode and Dynamic Mode.
- Easy to Link and unlink new lights to the remote controls
- RGB+CCT 16 Million of Colours to choose
- Colour Temperature 2700 – 6500K
- Dimmable Saturation Control
- Remote Control – Control distance 30m
- Smart Phone APP Control (2.4GHz Gateway is need – Optional)
- Support third party voice control (2.4GHz Gateway is need – Optional)
- Signal transmitting & Modes synchronization.
- Beam angle 25L Illumination distance more than 10m
- Operated Voltage: 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Luminous Flux: 550LM
- Light Efficiency: 90 LM/W
- Transmitting Power: 6dBm
- Lifespan: 50000 Hours
- Size: 60*60*269mm
- Product associated with Remote FUT088, FUT089, FUT092 FUT096, B0 and Gateway WL-Box1 (SKU: R+C-MRC-8-2.4G, R+C-MRC-T-401, R+C-MRC-B-402, BO-P-01, WF-BX-1), (Option for Purchase)
Through the Gateway you can enable Smart phone APP control and third party Voice Control ( Option )
Click here to download User Manual
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.