FluxTech - Main-Voltage Waterproof Junction Connector, 3 Pole IP68 Connector
Waterproof Junction Connector
FluxTech - Waterproof Junction Connector, 3 Pole IP68 Connector, External Sleeve Coupler, Ø6.5mm-12mm (Black, PA66)
- Outdoor IP68 waterproof Junction Connector: 2-way M20 plug connector, Cable Range: 6.5 -12mm, 3-pin cables, suit for most usually power cord.
- Strong waterproof: The connector is made of high-strength ABS + PVC material, IP68 Waterproof class the highest level / any Weatherproof / Moisture-proof / Dust-proof / anti-UV Plastic Terminal, ideal for harsh industrial or outdoor environments.
- Wide Usability: and designed for home, garden or farm. Suitable for outdoor lighting quick connection and external wiring.
- Easy Installation - Only need a Screw driver to connect power cables, if doubt, please consult professional electrician.
- Junction Connector Dimensions - 26 x 85 mm,
- Cable OD: - Φ6.5 ~ 12 mm
- Max Current: - ≤ 16 A;
- Rate Voltage: - AC 250V
- Operating temperature: - -40 ℃~ +85℃.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.