JustLED – LED 2.6W PYGMY LED Filament Lamp – E14
Small Screw Appliance Lamp 220-240v, 25W Equivalent, T20 LED Filament Bulb for Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Cooker Hood, Sewing Machine [Energy Class A++]
- ENERGY-SAVING: Save up to 90% on your energy bill by replacing 25W halogen bulb with 2.6W LED bulb.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: 360-degree light angle, low heat, long life-span and quick reaction, Made of glass material, excellent heat dissipation can. No flicker, no warm-up time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Standard E14 base, this LED E14 bulb is small enough to fit into the more tricky light fittings where space is limited.
- LONG LIFE SERVICE TIME: High quality, light weight wide application safety in use, effectively reduces frequency of changing light bulbs.
- USES: Perfect for sewing machine, fridge, cooker hood, microwave, bedroom, children's room, lounge etc.
- Warm White 2700K. Day Light 5000K,
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.