JuzLED - Main Operated Linkable LED Undercover Light - Use for Kitchen Under Cabinet / Counter / Cupboard / Wardrobe / Closet / Stairway [Energy Class A++]
- Bring light to areas such as under kitchen cabinets and shelving, in wardrobes, under stairs cupboards and the like. Other uses include display cabinets, especially shop displays, and other areas where a low profile form of lighting is required.
- These wonderful little lights come in lengths of 250/330/550 mm and can be directly connected in a line or form various shapes using the optional link leads
- 250 x 36 x 35mm - 3W - 260Lm Warm White / Cool White
- 330 x 36 x 35mm - 4.5W - 380Lm Warm White / Cool White
- 550 x 36 x 35mm - 6.5W - 580Lm Warm White / Cool White
- Supplied with 1.5m Main lead
- Can be linked or directly connected (up to max 100W)
- Long Lifespan
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.