Waterproof IP65, Outdoor Navigator Slim Style 20W LED Flood Lights, 200W Halogen Bulb Equivalent, 1600lm, Daylight White, Security Lights, Floodlight, Wall Washer Light
- High Luminous Efficiency: Replace 200W halogen bulb by 20W LED and save over 85% on your electricity bill with good performance for outdoor lighting.
- Product is operated at AC220~240Vac / 50Hz. 20W 1700lm, CRI>80, PF>0.9, Beam Angel 120°
- Maintenance Free: Extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save labour cost to replace bulbs with short lifespan.
- Waterproof: With an IP65 waterproof rating, it can be widely used as indoor and outdoor lighting in warehouse, garage, garden, yard, billboard, display window, etc.
- Wide Beam Angle: No shadow and glare with 120° degree beam angle, create shadow-free security and wide beam distribution for general purpose flood lighting.
- Versatile: Fashionable design, High precision die-cast aluminium shell, high heat dissipation feature ensures long work time >50000hrs with the bracket is rotatable, allowing you to install the light flexibly in ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted and ground-mounted ways.
- Size: 175*165*28mm
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Please make sure you have read all the information on this page before proceeding with your return. Thank you.
We offer a 25 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. You may be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery.