Waterproof IP65, Outdoor Navigator Slim Style 20W LED Flood Lights, 200W Halogen Bulb Equivalent, 1600lm, Daylight White, Security Lights, Floodlight, Wall Washer Light
- High Luminous Efficiency: Replace 200W halogen bulb by 20W LED and save over 85% on your electricity bill with good performance for outdoor lighting.
- Product is operated at AC220~240Vac / 50Hz. 20W 1700lm, CRI>80, PF>0.9, Beam Angel 120°
- Maintenance Free: Extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency. Save labour cost to replace bulbs with short lifespan.
- Waterproof: With an IP65 waterproof rating, it can be widely used as indoor and outdoor lighting in warehouse, garage, garden, yard, billboard, display window, etc.
- Wide Beam Angle: No shadow and glare with 120° degree beam angle, create shadow-free security and wide beam distribution for general purpose flood lighting.
- Versatile: Fashionable design, High precision die-cast aluminium shell, high heat dissipation feature ensures long work time >50000hrs with the bracket is rotatable, allowing you to install the light flexibly in ceiling-mounted, wall-mounted and ground-mounted ways.
- Size: 175*165*28mm
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.