FluxTech 2-Pin LED Strip to Wire Connector for 10mm Waterproof 5050 LED Strip. Pack x 2 Pcs
- LED Strip Light 2-pin Solder-less Connectors of Innovative clasp connection design, peeling free, tapping free and twisting free to SOLVE The PROBLEM of loose that most Strip connectors have. Tighter and the most convenient extension connectors to Save your money and time.
- Both Strand and Solid wire compatible. Use for 10mm IP65 Single Colour Strip Light
- Ideal Connector for LED Strip light to Control Gear product.
- 100% DIY: Just A few minutes to connect, extend EVERYTHING and cut length as YOU NEED. Solder-less, no wire-stripping and No need to peel off Silicon cover. Quick and flexible work.
- Fire-proof Nylon housing and High precision brass connector. Offer the excellent current loading of 6A/Pin.
- Ideal connector for LED Strip lights to Controller / Power Supply.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: SMD5050 Single Colour LED Strip Light 10mm Wide (Waterproof). And 22-18 AWG Solid Wire / Strand Wire
- Clear cap design allows light to go through it, will not leave dark area at your lighting space.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We use Royal Mail for Delivery of items purchased from us.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We do not ship to PO Boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.Customs, Duties and Taxes
FluxTech is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The delivery parcel / purchased item MUST be checked on arrival. Our couriers allow 10 minutes for inspection. If item is damaged, please sign the POD or paperwork as damaged. Alternatively simply refuse the item. We will then fully cover any losses.
All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.